We have advertised in...
Our quick and easy property buying process helps relieve the stress from your fast house sale!
- Get up to 85% of the market value (location specific)
- Free consultation & valuation
- We buy any house (UK), regardless of value or condition
- Quick house sale in days, not months
- Stop Repossession
- Team of qualified chartered surveyors, not salesman
- Houses bought for cash
- We buy any house – No viewings, no chains, no hassle
- UK’s most regulated property buyer
We Buy Any House! - What Can We Offer?
We buy any house, anywhere in the UK…. And it’s a FREE SERVICE
- No Expensive Estate Agency Fees (not applicable when selling to us).
- No Legal Costs (we pay your fees).
- No EPC’s (we pay your EPC on your behalf).
- Houses bought for cash quickly.
No Sales Boards
- Private sale – your personal business is kept confidential.
- Friends and family can find out you have sold when you are ready.
- No viewings, no chains, no hassle. Just sell my house fast.
- Houses bought for cash can be achieved without estate agents & sales boards.
Timescales to suit YOU
- As regulated home buyers we agree a flexible completion date.
- “Sell my house fast” requirements can be facilitated in 72 hours or 3 months.
- GoodMove are cash property buyers and we guarantee never to miss a timescale.
GoodMove’s promise to YOU..
- Our cash offer for your property is guaranteed for 7 days.
- Our property buying service is 100% FREE.
- GoodMove’s guarantee is we buy any house (most of our competitors pass your purchase onto a 3rd party investor).
- Once a completion date has been set, we never miss a deadline.
Other House Buying Companies
Average Sale Time8-10 Weeks
Average Total Fees£1,000
Average Sale Time4-10 Weeks
Average Total Fees£4,500
Average Sale Time24 Weeks
Average Total Fees£5,000
Average Sale Time2 Weeks
Average Total Fees£0
Our reviews on Trustpilot
How long will it take to receive an 'Offer in Principle' and a 'Formal Offer'?
Every sale is different, and we’ll establish a timescale that works best for you. However, we aim to present you with an offer in principle within 24 hours and complete the sale, alongside providing you with a final offer, within 2-3 weeks.
How does Good Move value properties?
Our offer in principle is based on the information you provide as well as our own online research. If this is acceptable, we will then arrange at least one independent valuation to be carried out either by an estate agent local to your property or an RICS chartered surveyor, all free of charge.
Why don’t cash house buyers pay full market value?
Cash house buyers usually offer less than full market value, as the process of selling to a cash buyer is so much quicker and more convenient.
How long does it take for a cash house buyer to buy my house?
Selling to a cash buyer is almost always faster than a buyer with a mortgage lender, as there’s no property chain to consider. Good Move can complete your sale in as little as seven days.
Can I sell my house to a cash buyer if it’s already on the market?
Most cash buying companies will ask that the property is taken off the market prior to initiating a purchase. This is to ensure that the seller is committed, and won’t withdraw from a sale once we have entered into costs.
Is cash house buying a scam?
Some cash house buying companies are actually brokers, without access to the funds needed to buy your home. Good Move is not a third party, we are direct buyers with no hidden fees or sneaky small print.
Recently Purchased Properties
We are proud members of...
We are proud to be the most regulated property buyer operating in the ‘Quick House Sale’ industry. We are an active member of the NAPB (National Association Of Property Buyers) and are RICS regulated, which means you can have every confidence of selling your home with us quickly & easily.