5 Benefits Gained When Working With A Property Purchasing Company
Situations and circumstances can occur whereby you might need your property purchased fast. Working with property purchase companies is a great way to achieve that goal. The property purchase company was created to help homeowners have the ability to get quick sales. A property purchasing company will have the money to pay cash for your home.
- No viewings
- No sales boards
- No house chains
- No fees
- Timescale that suits you
Viewings Of Your Home
This can take a lot of time and effort on your part to get your home ready for prospective buyers to walk through. How many viewings will it take before you get an offer? Who knows? When you want your property purchased fast, some statistics to consider include:
- Fifty-one percent of people selling their homes are unable to do so within a 10-month period.
- Thirty-three percent of transactions organised will fall through before the contract is accepted.
- The average homeowner will lose £2,500 when a transaction fails to move successfully to completion.
- The average number of viewings to receive an acceptable offer is estimated to be 12.
No Sales Boards
Sales boards, which are often known to help people find a new home, are often called redundant and unnecessary. They were used more widely 10 years ago than they are today.
No House Chains
Being involved with a house chain – a connected group of home sellers and/or buyers – means selling your home could take longer and be more complicated.
Cash house buyers don’t charge any estate fees, commissions, or legal fees. In fact, if you have your own solicitor that you would prefer to use, you can be recompensed up to £500. No fees will be charged for surveys or valuations. Typically speaking, however, cash house buyers usually only pay up to 85 percent of the fair market value for your home. However, the home sale is quicker, less complex, and creates less stress for you, thereby potentially negating the difference.
It is possible to have a successful sales transaction completed in seven days; however, 3-4 weeks is a more typical timescale. It depends on each individual home and any caveats that may be presented.
- A cash offer is made when you call or go online.
- A survey is conducted to check the condition of the home.
- A deposit is paid to hold the property while contracts are signed.
- Checks are distributed by the arranged solicitor.
- When payment has been received in full, the deed to the property is handed over, and the sale is complete.
If you need your property purchased fast, if you don’t want to waste money on fees, or if your house needs some repairs, choosing to use a property purchasing company offers many benefits. You can also feel secure in the knowledge that this section of the industry is regulated by the National Association of Property Buyers (NAPB). This organisation was created with honesty, fairness, and transparency in mind. Ensure the property purchasing company you use is affiliated with this organisation.