We buy houses
Here at Good Move we buy any house, anywhere in the UK. The surveying team at Good Move have built up a great reputation in the quick house sale industry over the years for doing just this!
We buy houses regardless of:
- Whether they are ugly!
- Lease length
- Structural Problems
Good Move have differentiated themselves from other property buyers in the Sell House Fast sector by becoming regulated and are the “ surveying firm operating in this niche field. Subsequently we buy houses quickly and can complete in 7 days if required although the usual timescale is 3 – 4 weeks.
Good Move have become established in the quick house sale industry, by becoming the only surveying company which operates in the sector. We buy any house generally, anything from a small 1 bed studio all the way up to a 10 bed mansion!
The general criteria and process we follow when buying houses in the UK is as follows:
- Property located in England or Wales (we don’t buy houses in Scotland due to differences in property law or Ireland).
- We pay 80-85% of the market value
- We pay for all seller fees. Good Move cover your legal fees and there are no estate agency fees for you to pay.
- We buy any house up to £500,000. Any higher than this requires director approval / sign off.
What are the benefits for using Good Move to Buy your House?
- A property buying company you can trust.
- Regulated by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- The only surveying company operating in the quick house sale sector.
- Regulated by the NAPB (National Association of Property Buyers), there are only 13 property buyers in the UK which are a member of this trade association.
- Members of the TPOS (Property Ombudsman) so we can provide a redress scheme for homeowners to revert too if they need it.
- We pay for all homeowners seller fees.
- We can complete in as little as 7 days if required.
We buy houses when you need us to. Can Other Property Buyers?
We felt what would be useful for homeowners when considering selling their house quick to consider the below questions, prior to instructing property buyers.
- Property buyers claim to be cash buyers but do they have proof of funds to support this?
- Is the property buying company regulated by the RICS, NAPB & Property Ombudsman? If they are, always ask for their membership number before instructing them.
- Can the property buyer provide some evidence of funds and which properties they have recently purchased in your area?
- How long have the property buyers been operating for?
- Does the property buying company provide their company registration details on their website? Always check their company registration against Companies House
- Has there been any reviews online about the property buyers?
The Benefit of Regulation When Buying Houses
Here at Good Move we buy any type of houses across the UK but what really makes us stand out from the competition is our regulation status. Good Move are known as the most regulated property buyers in the quick house sale industry and this is why the vast majority of homeowners come to us when they need a fast house sale.
In addition to this, Good Move provide a professional redress scheme should a transaction not be to a homeowners satisfaction. Therefore if you aren’t happy about your quick house sale, homeowners are able to report this to the Property Ombudsman and they can take appropriate action. The same can be said about the RICS Dispute Resolution Team.
Conclusion – We buy any house fast
If you need Good Move to buy your home quickly, you can receive your no obligation cash offer (by following this link) or alternatively you can speak to our surveying team on 0800 8021175 to discuss your property.
If you want us to buy your house fast and need us to complete in as quick as 7 days, don’t hesitate and give us a call. In addition to a quick completion, we also pay your legal fees and there are no estate agency fees for you to pay. If you want a regulated quick house sale, call our surveyors today. We buy houses the right way!