- The Offer in Principle & Formal Offer, how long will it take to Sell my House for Cash?“Buy My House” requirements typically take within 3-4 weeks. However, every case is different and therefore Good Move establish a timescale that works best for your requirements.
- What are the fees when considering a quick house sale?There are NO FEES. From the first valuation, through to assigning you a solicitor, Good Move’s service is FREE. We pay for all costs, so you don’t have to. Our service is convenient, free and fast, even if you wanted us to stop house repossession.
- Will I have to pay any costs to sell my house for cash with Good Move?There are NO FEES when you sell your house fast with Good Move. All valuations, conveyancing, EPC’s etc don’t cost you anything. Good Move pay all the sellers costs and aim to pay the best possible price for your home – up to 85% of your property value (dependent on location).
- Can Good Move buy any type of property?Our simple, quick and reliable property buyer service means Good Move can provide you with a cash offer within 24 hours and sell home fast, typically within 3-4 weeks.
- What is the best way to sell my house fast?There are many different ways to sell a house fast. The most commonly used method to sell property fast is to use an estate agent, but this takes considerable time. Often the quickest time to sell my home fast through an estate agent will be three months followed by an additional delay with solicitors, valuations, mortgages, chains etc. The process is often long, slow and a drawn out process and a sale is never guaranteed due to broken house chains. Good Move can help you sell your house fast in just 21 days. Good Move is one of the fastest ways to sell houses for cash. NO Chains, No Mortgages, No delay, No fuss. Good Move is fast, convenient and don’t charge expensive estate agency costs or solicitors fees. All your expenses are taken care of by Good Move to help you sell house fast for cash!
- How quickly can you make an offer to buy my house?Good Move aim to make clients an offer to sell my property fast within 24 hours (subject to survey). To get your valuation and to sell house for cash, call Good Move the house buyers on 0800 8021175, or complete the “Free Valuation” form by submitting your postcode and one of our surveyors will call you to discuss your quick house sale requirement.
- I live in an ex council property, will Good Move as a house buyer still buy my house fast?Yes, as regulated property buyers, Good Move can purchase any type of property in England or Wales.
- How do I know if I am getting a fair offer when I sell my house for cash with Good Move?Good Move are national homebuyers regulated by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and is run by qualified chartered surveyors. GoodMove have over 45 years industry experience as home buyers and understand the quick sale house sector extremely well. Good Move also instruct 2 x independent valuations on your property so a true market value can be established. Contact the property buyer team on 0800 8021175.
- My property is dilapidated, will Good Move still sell my house quick?We buy houses in England & Wales, regardless of the type of property or it’s condition. All we ask from clients is to be transparent regarding the condition of their property. By highlighting the pro’s and the con’s, Good Move will be able to make an accurate valuation.
- I am in arrears with my mortgage lender, facing repossession. Can Good Move stop repossession?Good Move is a home buyer regulated by the RICS, NAPB & TPOS, and has excellent relationships with most high street mortgage lenders. The property buyer team at Good Move can stop repossession within 24 hours. Good Move have the funds to buy my property in a timescale to suit you, Good Move can even stop repossession by holding off your lender from repossessing your home. Good Move recommends to sell your house quickly you need to act quickly when proceedings are issued from lenders so contact Good Move, the property buying company on 0800 8021175.
- I need to sell my house quickly, does Good Move have the funds to buy my home?Good Move was established as a property buying company to be transparent and efficient in the quick sale property sector. Good Move are regulated property buyers operating in the Quick House Sale industry and therefore have substantial backing from financial institutions to purchase properties fast.
- What makes Good Move different from other House Buying Companies?Good Move is a house buying company with over 45 years industry experience. They are regulated by the RICS (Royal institution of Chartered Surveyors), NAPB (National Association of Property Buyers) and The Property Ombudsman and Good Move works with nationwide asset management companies regarding their corporate sales & acquisitions. Transparency, honesty, standards and ethics is core to Good Move’s strategy. Good Move was established as a regulated house buying company to help improve the efficiency and credibility of the sell house fast industry and to provide the UK population with what they wanted, a regulated house buying company ran by chartered surveyors and property professionals.
Can’t find the answer you are looking for? Please get in touch with an queries you have.
We are regulated by...
Good Move are proud to be the most regulated property buyer operating in the ‘Quick House Sale’ industry.